The Freedom Choir is meeting in-person for Fall 2022!
8 weeks, choose one of two locations each week:
St. Luke’s Episcopal Church, 1101 Bay Ridge Ave., Annapolis 21403
Wednesdays: 11 AM – 12:15 PM
Dates: Oct. 5 – Nov. 30 (no choir Nov. 23)
Severna Park Community Center, 623 B & A Blvd., Severna Park 21146
Thursdays: 7:30 PM – 8:45 PM
Dates: Oct. 6 – Dec. 1 (no choir Nov. 24)
- Weekly singing in beautiful, resonant spaces.
- Learn a variety of global chants, layer and harmony songs.
- Songs taught in the oral tradition, no need to read music.
- Fun, relaxing warm-ups and supportive atmosphere to liberate your voice.
- Practice tracks provided online.
- Identical repertoire taught at both locations. Attend either one or both!
- Be a part of a friendly and open community of singers.
- Masks optional, comfy singers’ masks available for $2
- “Big Sing” party at end of season with family and friends!
Upon registration and payment you’ll receive a confirmation email.
SING WITH YOU SOON!
We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to sing, regardless of ability to pay. You can help others who may be financially challenged to join our singing community by making a donation to
The Freedom Choir Scholarship Fund. Any amount is welcome!